Här är några fraser som vi har tränat på. Dessa är läxa till fredag.
Här är en sida där du kan se vad olika mat heter på engelska. Byt gärna ut orden i fraserna när du tränar. Bildordlista - food
Här är en sida där du kan se vad olika mat heter på engelska. Byt gärna ut orden i fraserna när du tränar. Bildordlista - food
Breakfast
Mother: - Good morning Tom!
Tom: Good morning mother!
Mother: Are you hungry?
Tom: Yes I am!
Tom: Good morning Jill!
Jill: Good morning Mother and Tom!
Mother: Are you hungry too, Jill?
Jill: Yes I am!
Jill: - Can you pass me the bread, please!
Tom: Here you are!
Jill: And the butter too, please!
Tom: Do you want me to pass the cheese too?
Jill: Yes, please!
Jill: - Yummy! This sandwich was delicious!
Lunch
Teacher: - It's lunch-time! Let's eat!
Joe: I am really hungry.
Tim: Me too! What's for lunch?
Teacher: I don't know. Do you know, Joe?
Joe: Yes I know. It's meatballs and potatoes!
Tim: - Meatballs! I love meatballs!
Teacher: - Well, let's go to the dining room!
Dinner
Father: - How was school today?
John: - Boring, we had chicken for lunch!
Susan: - Good! I love chicken!
John: What's for dinner?
Father: I'm sorry but it's chicken for dinner!
John: - No, not again!
Susan: - Yes!
Father: - But John, I made chicken burger. I hope you like it!
John: - I love it! Can you please pass me the tomato sauce (ketchup)!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar